Straight Razor, Razor, Razor Sharpening Leather Strop For Straight Edge Razor Shaving Kit New Shave Gift Set Shave Ready Rasoi Shavette
Features & details
• 【German high-Speed Steel】 Manufactured with ultra-sharp German high speed steel cutting core at HRC58-60 hardness, this Kissaki straight razor comes with unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention; cobalt added high speed steel outperforms high carbon steel in durability and is easier to sharpen as cobalt enhance the other alloying elements.
• 【ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED】 6'' and full hollow blade is light weight and compliments the wood handle in maintaining balance and help to alleviate fatigue and pains on your fingers after shaving with comfort while providing you with the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
• 【ULTIMATELY DURABLE HANDLE】 The meticulously constructed handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, moisture, cold with military grade strength and life-long sturdiness; riveted for extra resilience,
• 【SUPERIOR SHARPNESS】 Ruthlessly sharp shave ready edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 5-8° per side using the traditional 3-step honing method; Nitrogen cooled for ultimate hardness, flexibility and performance.
• 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】 No premium straight razor is complete without a lifetime warranty; our masterpiece razor is fully covered for life, free exchange or return for life if the item is defective.
If you are looking to go "cut-throat" with your shave, check out Kissaki line of straight razors. This elegant razor is perfect for the novice just getting his feet wet as well as the expert looking for a great addition to his den. The blade is 7/8" which is great for general beard growth removal and clear of markings which contributes to the clean lines. The full hollow grind and high speed steel is often preferred for its audible feedback. You can hear the blade "sing" as you are getting a BBS shave. As long as you are embracing the straight blade, you might as well grab a good strop and learn the art of sharpening your newly acquired steel!<br>
The Kissaki logo is etched on one side of the blade so you know you are getting a quality product. The tang and spine are polished for a unique brilliant mirror finish and the groove on the underside of the tang provides an excellent grip. The scales are a polished harwood for a classic presentation. Each blade comes "shave ready" in a beautiful brown pu leather sheath to protect your investment.<br>
Why Choose Kissaki? <br>
✓Shave ready, ultra-sharp at a staggering 5-8°degree angle per side.<br>
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 58-60 Rockwell.<br>
✓German high-speed steel. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance. <br>
✓This immaculate razor is sharpened under the ancient 3-step honing method.<br>
✓pressure treated water proof wood handle provides a perfect balance and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip. <br>
✓longer lasting than carbon steel. <br>
✓Featuring B&B Kissaki Series 7/8” wide blade pattern with beautiful curve on the underside of its tang, for striking, stand out beauty. <br>
✓maximum robustness. riveted wood handles which are comfortable, hygienic and break-proof. <br>
✓Full hollow ground blade for minimal sharpening effort and longer edge retention properties.
For search engine only
Straight razor search terms :
straight razor kit, straight razor shaving, razor for shaving, straight razor edge, straigh razor, straight razor, sraight razor, straight razoe, straight rezor, straight razer, straight razors, straight ravor, razor straight, straight razor razors
straight razor kit, straight razor shaving, razor for shaving, straight razor edge, straigh razor
straight razor, sraight razor, straight razoe, straight rezor, straight razer, straight razors
straight ravor, razor straight, straight razor razors, razor, blades, shaving, mens shaving
Wet shaving, classic shaving, bbs shaving, men's shave, barber shop shave, classic shave
Jun 3, 2020
Thin blade, scrapes unevenly across face.
Feb 23, 2020
Stunning cutthroat! I have a very sensitive skin and this one does not irritate my skin as other razors. Very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend you get one if you want top notch quality stuff! Thank you
Dec 28, 2019
Nov 1, 2019
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Personalisation is free of charge.
Do you accept custom orders?
Yes, I accept custom order for all my items.
How do i protect my Damascus steel blades from going bad?
•Coat the blade in a light oil (such as WD-40 or olive oil). Oiling a Damascus steel blade can give it a rich luster that will do justice to its natural, gorgeous pattern.
•Do not store in leather sheath long term (longer than a month), it can result in blade staining due to absorbent nature of leather.
•If storing in leather, it is recommended you prep the blade, wrap it in plastic wrap then insert the knife in the sheath.
•Please avoid using dishwasher for any of the Damascus blades.
Is it real Damascus Steel?
Yes, all my damascus blades are made by layering 15n20 n 1095 carbon steel hand made in a forge.
Yes, please inquire.