Damascus Steel Bowie Knife, 13.0", Damascus Steel Trailing Point Blade, Diamond Wood & Bone Handle, Hand Filed Guard & Pommel, Hand Forged Fixed Blade, Full Tang, Hand Stitched Leather Sheath
•Material: Hand forged twisted Damascus steel blade, Immaculate hand filed brass guard and pommel, diamond wood and bone mosaic handle.
•Overall length is 13.0" inch.
•Blade length is 8.0" inch.
•Blade thickness is 3.0 mm or 1/8th of an inch.
1x Handmade Damascus steel hunting skinning knife.
1x Hand stitched leather sheath.
*Complimentary keen & precise re-sharpening prior to shipping
*Complimentary gift messages
*Complimentary personalization & engraving available.
*Custom orders for 10 or more pieces. You can choose & submit your own handle or design. Please contact us via chat.
ATTRIBUTES & FEATURES:
• HAND FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL: Manufactured with ultra-sharp hand forged Damascus steel cutting core at HRC58-60 hardness, this Shokunin USA knife comes with unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention; Damascus steel outperforms high carbon steel in durability and is easier to sharpen as mix of high chromium steel enhance the other alloying elements.
• ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED: Hollow blade is light weight and compliments the handle in maintaining balance and help to alleviate fatigue and pains on your fingers after use with comfort while providing you with the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
• ULTIMATELY DURABLE HANDLE: The meticulously constructed handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, moisture, cold with military grade strength and life-long sturdiness; multiple times riveted for extra resilience,
• SUPERIOR SHARPNESS: Ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15° per side using the traditional 3-step honing method; Nitrogen cooled for ultimate hardness, flexibility and performance.
• ESSENTIAL QUALITIES & USES: This knife looks great in the sheath or on a belt, making it easy to retrieve. It has the perfect sharpness to make your everyday utilitarian tasks an enjoyable experience. Perfect for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, backpacking, or any other outdoor adventure. It is also a key item to add to your survival or tactical gear!
• DAMASCUS STEEL BLADES: Damascus blades are hand forged through a process of layering, melting and hammering. This results in each blade having a unique design or as some would say a “fingerprint”. Each & every knife is truly one of a kind. Damascus steel has outstanding properties of strength and hardness. We amplify its properties by oil quenching it at 2100 deg F to cool it down fast and we do it twice to make sure it’s hard to its inner core to withstand any kind of work you may put it to use. It achieves a 58 or higher HRC on the Rockwell Scale
• LIFETIME WARRANTY: No premium knife is complete without a lifetime warranty; our masterpiece knife is fully covered for life, free exchange or return for life if the item is defective.
Shokunin USA prides itself in 100% handmade Damascus steel knives. As a result of using natural materials, each of our knives is an original & may result in slight variations of color or pattern. Damascus steel is a very intricate combination of various types of steel, allowing it to have both flexibility and strength. This special combination produces a beautiful pattern on the blade, as well as microscopic serrations allowing effortless cutting. With the hard work of our specialized team, we aim to create strong, sharp and fully functional handmade Damascus steel knives.